1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What am I doing?


Ya ever feel like everything you do... it's all just a waste of time? Because, lately?... That's all that's going through my mind.

I mean like - I wake up, take a shower, drive to school while eating my breakfast, mindlessly flow through the school day, drive home, do my homework, watch a TV show, and go to bed again. Then I wake up and do the whole thing over again! I honestly feel like I'm wondering through life and have no purpose.

I hate it.

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).

He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself'" (Luke 10:27).

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you (Matthew 6:33).

So what am I supposed to do with my time? My life? What's my purpose in living?!

1. Rejoice
2. Pray without ceasing
3. Give thanks in everything
4. Love The Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind
5. Love your neighbor
6. Seek the kingdom of God
7. Seek His righteousness

Here are seven things to start with; I'll be right alongside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment