1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Give Me A Sign


Dear God,
I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore. I thought it was a sign. I thought you were trying to show me something - to prove something. Are you sure? God? Are you sure? Do you really want me to give up? To give up on him?

I don't want to let him go if You're not going to bring me someone better.

 Wow.

 Did I just say that? 

I'm stupid. I can not believe I just said that. Sometimes I wish you couldn't hear everything I was the thinking. It would be a whole heck of a lot less embarrassing.

Derp. You know. You know everything. You know him. You know me. You know what's happened, what's happening, and what will happen. Show me. Help me. Give me evidence. Give me a sign. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment