1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Little Introduction


Hey y'all! My name's Makayla and this is "Everyday Life With Allergies". Right off the bat, I want you all to know that I WILL be referencing the Bible and talking about my Heavenly Father, because He is the most important thing! The point of this blog is NOT to tell stupid little things happening everyday in my life, but rather, to share how God, my Savior, is working in my inside of me. Alongside, I'll be giving little hints and tips for living an allergy-free life. It's been, at times, a struggle to see what God's thinking and doing in my life, but I hope, with this blog, to be able to help at least a few people going through the same types of problems as me.  It can be very difficult to find recipes free of certain ingredients and/or recipes where substitutes aren't a problem, so I hope this is a friendly helper to readers everywhere! :)

~Makayla

6 comments:

  1. Hey Makayla! So excited that you started a blog. I love that you are striving to keep Christ at the center of everything - even blogging. He truly is more important than anything else!
    Keep shining for the Lord, darling :)
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekah!:) I hope somehow God can help me out along the way of me trying to help others. Love you Girly:)

      Delete
  2. Makayla, you are such a brillant and talented God girl, and I am so excited to see you putting your gifts in another useful way <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog! I am so tired of knowing the book and not the author. Life can be so stupid without a purpose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to have you! :) Feel free to share! ;)

      Delete