1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Males.


Right off the bat, let me just say: Males - they can be pretty darn stupid.

Sometimes, as girls, think we've got a guy all figured out - where we're sure they have nothing left in their little pockets to throw at us. At that point? It usually feels like a smack in the face with a piece of raw chicken. 

God always has a plan, (Jer. 29:11) and sometimes, that plan is for His little girls not to know exactly what He's up to. Yes, it's hard. I get it. Sometimes I hate how much it feels like God's treating my life like a chess game, but honestly ladies - God's already made checkmate. He already made all the plans! He already won the game! 

Maybe it's about time that we started acting like we know the True Planner. 

Maybe it's about time we actually started asking Him what He has in store for us. 

Maybe it's about time we gave it all to our Heavenly Father. 

I'm gonna give it a try - will you join me?

~Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment